Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas 2007

on the 23rd of dec, i went swimming with zest at the public pool in tamp. its the first time i stepped into a public pool ba.. the place was packed with screaming kids but it was really fun coz water makes me 2/3 lighter so i dared to try all those piggy-back nonsense n even if he did drop me into the water it wldn't hurt. hehehe. but no pics coz i look fat. =P

showers n thunderstorms towards the evening n the boy cldn't find me hot choc so i had to settle for hot milo, ham pancakes n prata instead. =)



he cut the "J" not nice de. keke.

when the rain sorta toned down, i boarded bus 27 headed towards cher's hse. in a v drama-mama scenerio, i slipped n fell n was grabbed by two guys with me in a half-lying down posture. super malu can?!

n to add horror to injury, everybody i complained to asked the same qn...

NOT
u ok ma?

but rather...
those 2 guys handsome ma?

*groans*

except zest lah.. coz he said: "the milo got spill ma?" thanks man.. the milo more impt then me. *sulks* anyway, he tried to lighten my mood my predicting my 'hollowscope', "u'll be v lucky aft a fall".. but apparently tt prediction was v v wrong but more abt tt later.

reached bakau LRT in one piece n was picked up by yilynn n cher.



ting n me.. i look like i put lipstick n blusher rite? nope, its au naturel! ^^



cher: beefong, we reserve seat for u!
loti: walao.. then nxt time i nv come u'll put a loaf of bread rite?!



so so much food! n even more talking!! =)

rushed hm at 11.15pm bcoz ting n i certainly didn't wanna support the taxi economy with the price hikes n all.. then misfortune struck. careless me left my wallet on the bus when we alighted at tamp. =(

got daddy to chase down the bus n we managed to catch up with it at changi airport. sadly, my wallet remained elusive. spent a sleepless n rather teary night with alot of encouragement frm zest, ting n liying but alot of naggings frm the parents. so much for merry xmas yeah?

woke up bright n early the nxt morn to cancel cards n report loss to the relevant authorities. thankfully i had zest to go down to the bank n run errands all over the place with me. sorry boy. =P

but juz as i lost all hope n he took me shopping, i received a call frm tamp police station! someone turned in my precious wallet!! haha.. i cldn't help giggling as i made my way down to identify it. thank goodness the person returned it to tamp n not boon lay or something.. =D =D =D




with everything falling into place, i greeted xmas with much cheer...
(p/s: potato salad with cucumber cubes n slices of honey-baked ham is more tasteful then juz egg mayo n diced potatoes.)



dinner was prepared by me wor!! n these ham n cheese sandwiches took me alot of time to complete..



5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!!

thanks for all the well-wishes n may everyone hv a pleasant yr ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home